Assistant (Korean language skills, f/m/d), Frankfurt a.M.
Worldwide operating global company
- Maintaining general HR related administration tasks
- Being the contact person for employees, especially for the expatriates and the HQ
- Supporting the recruitment processes
- Preparing HR related documents
- Translating documents (Korean-English)
- Other administrative tasks (such as filing, mailing and so on)
- Very good Korean and English language skills (German would be a plus)
- Interest in HR related work (first experience in the HR field would be an advantage)
- Interpersonal skills: communicative, team-player, willing to learn new things
- MS Office skills
- Pleasant working environment in a multi-national team
- Training in the HR field
You are interested in this position? Then we would love to get to know you.
How can you apply? Simply use the application-button to send us your CV (ideally in English and German). We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.