Assistant (Korean language skills, f/m/d), Frankfurt a.M.
Worldwide operating global company
- Maintaining general HR related administration tasks
- Being the contact person for employees, especially for the expatriates and the HQ
- Supporting the recruitment processes
- Preparing HR related documents
- Translating documents (Korean-English)
- Other administrative tasks (such as filing, mailing and so on)
- Very good Korean and English language skills (German would be a plus)
- Interest in HR related work (first experience in the HR field would be an advantage)
- Interpersonal skills: communicative, team-player, willing to learn new things
- MS Office skills
- Pleasant working environment in a multi-national team
- Training in the HR field
You are interested in this position? Then we would love to get to know you.
How can you apply? Simply use the application-button to send us your CV (ideally in English and German). We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ADENI Personalagentur | ADENI Recruitment Agency | Japan Consulting www.adeni.eu