IT-Support Engineer w. Korean language skills (m/f/d), Frankfurt a.M.
- 1st and 2nd level user-support
- Installation and maintenance of IT devices (including, PC, printer, monitor, laptop etc.)
- Installation and configuration of Windows systems
- Network management
- Management of internal phone system
- Maintenance of video conference systems
- IT-related education, e.g. information technology or comparable qualification
- A few years’ experience in IT-support or IT-service preferable
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, network technology, server management, Cloud services
- Fluent in English and Korean (German is a plus)
- Flexibility, team player, intercultural competence
Frankfurt a.M., Germany
- Pleasant working environment in a multi-national team
- Direct and fulltime employment at the company
- Unlimited contract
- Fair salary
You are interested in this position? Then we would love to get to know you.
How can you apply? Simply use the application-button to send us your CV (ideally in English and German). We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.